How to move and migrate a WordPress site from one location to another in a few simple steps using the WordPress migration plugin named Duplicator.
Manually moving a WordPress site to a new host can be tedious, but it’s relatively easy with the Duplicator plugin.
– Move, migrate or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts.
– Pull down a live site to localhost for development
– Manually backup a WordPress site or parts of a site
– Duplicate a live site to a staging area or vice versa
– Bundle up an entire WordPress site for easy reuse or distribution
– Perform a full WordPress migration without struggling with messy import/export sql scripts
Use it to clone WordPress so you can quickly create pre-configured sites. If you install the same theme, plugins or content on all your sites then Duplicator can save you a lot of time.
Instead of manually configuring the same themes and plugins over and over, just configure one site and bundle it into a Duplicator package. Install the package to create a pre-configured site on as many locations as you want!
Learn more at https://goo.gl/JNuoPp
Join the conversation: