The Udemy course here https://goo.gl/LPyeDw with 50% off.
It has never been better time to learn Drupal 8 module development.
That’s because Drupal 8 is already the better technologically and the faster way to build Drupal applications (compared to Drupal 7).
Drupal 8 is built on top of Symfony so the good news is that as you learn how to create a controller for example in Drupal 8 – the way you would do it in Symfony is quite the same and vice versa. That’s great because that actually means that the skills are transferable and that we are not going to be bogged down into endless drupalisms (Drupal-specific terms).
In this course we are going to learn the most popular sections of the Drupal 8 module development:
– we are going to declare our own custom module
– we are going to learn what is a controller and we are going to build our own controller class
– we are going to learn how to implement new routes in the .routing.yml file
– we are going to learn how to render controller content in twig template
– how to include libraries (assets) when certain templates are being rendered
– how to create custom blocks
– have a good understanding of what Renderable arrays are
– what in general are Services
– how to declare a service
– how to inject a service into our own service
– how to inject a service to a container
– how to create custom forms and act on submission
– how to validate forms
– how to alter any form
– how to create an AJAX form
– how to save our custom configuration to our won custom form admin page
– how to render our custom configuration
– how to declare permissions and how to make them work to restrict stuff …
We are going to implement as many examples as possible and always I attached for you the final files so that you could easily compare with the final result and not waste time on tracing a tiny-tiny bug.
I tried to make it as clear as possible and to share as much as possible examples that I face in my everyday work process as PHP Drupal developer. The skills that are covered in this course are surely stuff that you would need if you are building complex Drupal 8 applications and are “Must have” as a knowledge for every Drupal developer…
Who is the target audience?
– Drupal developers that want to learn to code
– PHP developers that want to learn Drupal 8 coding
– Symfony developers that want to learn how the code could be implemented in Drupal
– people that like Drupal and programming
– Drupal themers and site builders who want to learn to programme
– just about anyone who is willing to learn Drupal module development