Codeigniter 4 is under development and it looks very promising. Many people though search for answers and just because the framework is new, they are still frustrated.
– What are the main new features that Codeigniter 4 has?
– I want to create a brand new project. Should I use CI 3 or Codeigniter 4?
– I am using Codeigniter version 3. Should I update to Codeigniter 4?
– Is Codeigniter 4 going to be more famous than Laravel?
In this video, I am answering all of these questions and I am also providing my initial impressions and thoughts about Codeigniter 4 and the future of Codeigniter. So some other questions a bit more opinionated based on my experience:
– What are my initial impressions about Codeigniter 4?
– What are the new things that I were always wishing Codeigniter should have and do they exist in Codeigniter 4?
Note: This is not a full review of Codeigniter 4 so this video is not focusing on details.
Codeigniter 4 announcement: https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-62615.html
And by the way… are you looking for a CRUD for Codeigniter, then Grocery CRUD is the best one! For more check http://www.grocerycrud.com
Want to see more content of John Skoumbourdis? Then subscribe to his channel Happy Developers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dybGVFgkPVf0lqJf9iphA